First remove the thermostat. Then start after adding water. After the car is warmed up, the water is completely drained. Repeat this several times to dissolve and bring out the remaining engine oil. If there is too much oil, you can mix it with edible alkali and water, and start it after adding it before releasing it. Edible alkali has a strong ability to clean oil stains, and it is not corrosive to the initiator. After use, use tap water to directly flush the waterway without interruption.
1) The water level of the radiator for car should be checked at any time during daily use, and the water should be added after stopping the machine to cool down. When adding water, slowly open the water tank cover, and the operator should stay away from the water filling port as much as possible to prevent burns caused by high-pressure steam spraying from the water filling port.
2) In order to prevent the core rupture caused by icing in winter, the water tank cover and the drain switch should be opened to release all the water when parking for a long time or outdoors.
3) The effective environment of the spare radiator for car should be kept ventilated and dry.
4) Depending on the actual situation, the user should completely clean the radiator for car core within 1 to 3 months. When cleaning, rinse with clean water along the reverse side of the air inlet.
5) The water level gauge should be cleaned every 3 months or depending on the actual situation, all parts are removed and cleaned with warm water and non-corrosive detergent.