Do you know about car radiators? What about the use and maintenance of car radiators? Next, follow the car radiator manufacturer to find out.
1. The car radiator should not be in contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
2. It is recommended to use soft water for truck radiators. Hard water needs to be softened before use to avoid clogging and scale production in the car radiator.
3. The car radiator should use antifreeze. In order to avoid corrosion of the car radiator, be sure to use a long-term anti-rust and antifreeze that is produced by a regular manufacturer and meets national standards.
4. During the installation of the car radiator, please do not damage the heat dissipation belt (sheet) or bump the car radiator to ensure the heat dissipation capacity and sealing.
5. When the car radiator is completely drained and then filled with water, turn on the drain switch of the engine block first, and then close it when water flows out to avoid blisters.
6. The water level of the car radiator should be checked at any time during daily use, and the water should be added after stopping the machine to cool down. When adding water, slowly open the water tank cover, and the operator should stay away from the water filling port as much as possible to prevent burns caused by high-pressure steam spraying from the water filling port.
7. In winter, in order to prevent icing of the car radiator from rupture of the core, such as long-term parking or indirect parking, the water tank cover and drain switch should be used to release all the water.
8. The effective environment of the spare car radiator should be kept ventilated and dry.
9. According to the actual situation, the user should completely clean the core of the car radiator within 1 to 3 months. When cleaning, rinse with clean water along the reverse side of the air inlet.
10. The car radiator water level gauge should be cleaned once every 3 months or depending on the actual situation. All parts are removed and cleaned with warm water and non-corrosive detergent.