Installation location of auto radiator
Most of the car radiators are installed in front of the engine and the fan. Its function is to increase the heat dissipation area and accelerate the cooling of the coolant. In order to take away the heat from the radiator as soon as possible, a fan is installed behind the radiator to work with the radiator. Details
Working principle of auto radiator
The principle is this, according to the water temperature, engine load, signal transmission to the computer, engine computer control fan high and low speed relay, but also affected by air conditioning pressure, air conditioning computer receives air conditioning pressure switch, indoor and outdoor temperature, and other signals, and then through the bus to air conditioning The signal is transmitted to the engine computer. The engine receives the signal that can be turned on, controls the compressor, and controls the fan relay to pull in. When the air conditioner pressure is affected by the environment and its own influence increases, the engine computer receives the air conditioner computer signal, and controls the fan high speed relay to suck. The fan runs at high speed.
The heat generated when driving a car is enough to destroy the car itself. Therefore, the car is fitted with a ferrule but the system protects it from damage and keeps the engine in the proper temperature range. The radiator is the main part of the cooling system and is designed to protect the engine from damage caused by overheating. The principle of the radiator is to use cold air to reduce the temperature of the coolant from the engine in the radiator. The heat sink has two main components, a heat sink consisting of small flat tubes, and an overflow tank (on the heat sink: the top, bottom or sides of the sheet).
Regular cleaning of auto radiator
The role of car radiators in car installations is not just the heat dissipation.
Pls note when cleaning the tank condenser cover with a high-pressure water gun, do not rush to the engine, because today's cars use an electronically controlled fuel injection system with an engine computer, gearbox computer, ignition computer and various sensors. Actuator. If you use a high-pressure water gun to flush, there is a possibility of a short circuit, which may damage the engine computer.
The radiator of the engine cooling system is composed of a radiator core, a water supply chamber, a water discharge chamber, a radiator cover and the like.
The hot coolant flows in the radiator core, and the heat is transmitted to the outside of the cold air through the radiator core. The air is heated by the heat dissipated by the coolant, so the radiator is a heat exchanger.
Symptoms of a Bad Radiator
If the radiator of the car is broken, there will be problems such as blockage of cooling water or leakage of cooling water, resulting in poor heat dissipation of the engine and high temperature of the coolant, which may cause the engine to open.
The radiator can be inspected and maintained in the following aspects
1. Check the radiator upper and lower water compartments and the radiator core, and there must be no leakage.
2. In order to facilitate the heat exchange of air through the radiator, the radiator core can be washed with water to remove the dust on the surface. If the radiator core is embedded with debris, it can be cleaned with a thin steel wire. If the heat sink has a lodging, it should be corrected.
3. There shall be no breakage or desoldering of the radiator frame, and the radiator shall be fixed firmly and there shall be no looseness before and after. Keep a proper distance between the heat sink and the fan blades.
4. During the operation of the engine, if the radiator outlet pipe is found to be sucked, the intake valve of the radiator cover is damaged, and the radiator cover should be repaired or replaced.
5. Check the connection pipe of the expansion tank for air leakage or blockage. If any air leakage or blockage is found, it should be excluded to prevent the coolant in the expansion water tank from returning to the radiator.
6. Check whether the inlet and outlet hoses are aging, and there are no leakage phenomena at the joint clamps. When the hose is found to be aging and there is leakage at the hose connector clamp, the clamp should be tightened or replaced.
7. After the car is running, check the working temperature of the radiator. Under normal conditions, the upper and lower temperatures should be evenly changed. If there is half of the heat in the cold side, it should be blocked inside the radiator. In order to eliminate the blockage, the radiator can be connected to the high-pressure water pipe and flushed in the reverse direction. If the blockage is serious, a small amount of cleaning agent can be used.