A broken truck radiator will show problems such as the blockage or leakage of cooling water, resulting in poor heat dissipation of the engine, and excessively high coolant temperature, which may cause the engine to fail. At this time, the truck radiator can be inspected and maintained in the following aspects.
1. Check the upper and lower water chambers of the truck radiator and the radiator core, and there must be no leaks.
2. In order to facilitate the flow of air through the truck radiator to stop the heat exchange, water can be used to flush the radiator core to clean up the dust on its surface. If the radiator core is embedded with debris, it can be cleaned with fine steel wire. If the truck radiator fins fall down, it should be corrected.
3. The frame of the truck radiator shall not be broken or unsoldered. The radiator shall be fixed and reliable, and there shall be no looseness in the front and rear. The radiator and the blades should maintain proper spacing.
4. In the process of starting the engine, if the truck radiator tube is found to be deflated, it means that the valve of the radiator cap is damaged, and the radiator cap should be replaced or repaired.
5. The truck radiator should be checked for air leakage or blockage in the connecting pipe of the shrink tank. If there is air leakage or blockage, the coolant in the shrink water tank should be prevented from returning to the radiator.
6. The truck radiator should be inspected for the aging of the inlet and outlet hoses, and for leaks at the joint clamps. When the hose is found to be aging and there is leakage at the hose joint clamp, the clamp should be tightened or replaced.
7. After the car is running, check the working temperature of the truck radiator. Under normal conditions, the upper and lower temperatures should change evenly. If it is half cool and half hot, it should be caused by a blockage inside the radiator. In order to eliminate the problem, the radiator can be connected to the high-pressure water pipe first, and should be washed reversely. If the blockage is serious, a small amount of cleaning agent should be used.